From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Gnat.
|Look up Nat, Nat., or NAT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nat or NAT may refer to:
- Nat Wolff, lead singer for the TV series The Naked Brothers Band
"Nat" may be a diminutive for:
- Natalie (given name) or Natasha or Natalee or Nathalie or Natyeli
- Nathan (given name)
- Nathaniel or Nathanael
- Nat (Wild Cards), a slang term from the novels referring to normal humans uninfected by the Wild Card virus
- Nat Smurfling, a minor character in The Smurfs comics and animated series
Society and culture
- Nat caste a nomadic Hindu caste found in North India
- Nat (Muslim) a Muslim community found in North India
- Nat (spirit), a Burmese spirit worshipped in Myanmar (Burma) in conjunction with Buddhism
- National Actors Theatre, a company founded in 1991 by the late actor Tony Randall
- North Atlantic Tracks, trans-Atlantic routes that stretch from the northeast of North America to the west of Ireland across the Atlantic Ocean
- Nat Sherman, a brand of natural "luxury cigarettes"
- Nordic American Tankers, a company listed on the NYSE: NAT
- Nat-trick (natural hat trick), when a player scores three goals consecutively in a single hockey game
- National League of Major League Baseball, or a member team or player
- National AIDS trust, a charity based in the United Kingdom
- National Assessment & Testing, a high school mathematics competition
- Augusto Severo International Airport, IATA code NAT, near Natal, Brazil
- National Assembly of Thailand, the national parliament of Thailand
- National Archives of Thailand, a government agency of Thailand
Science and technology
- Normal accident Theory
- Naturally Advanced Technologies Inc., a Vancouver-based triple-bottom-line company
- Network address translation, in computer networking, a system for reusing IP addresses
- Nat (unit), a logarithmic unit of information or entropy
- Natural antisense transcript, an RNA transcript complementary to other RNA transcript in a cell
- N-acetyltransferase, an enzyme
- Nucleic acid test, for genetic material
- Neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia, a disease
- Nottingham Asphalt Tester an equipment used for rapid determination of modulus, permanent deformation and fatigue of bituminous mixtures using cylindrical specimens that are cored from the highway or prepared in laboratory.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.