From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
National Conference may refer to:
- Jammu & Kashmir National Conference, the largest political party in Jammu and Kashmir, India.
- Manipur National Conference, a political party in the Indian state of Manipur that was formed in 2002.
- Conference National, the top division of the Football Conference. It is the highest level of the National League System and fifth highest of the overall English football league system.
- National Conference League, the top league in the pyramid of amateur rugby leagues run by the British Amateur Rugby League Association (Bjhmhkh
- In American football:
- Music Educators National Conference, an American organization for music educators.
- National Conference on Undergraduate Research, an organization that promotes undergraduate research in universities throughout the United States.
- National Conference of Bar Examiners, an American organization that develops standardized tests for lawyers.
- National Conference of Synagogue Youth, an Orthodox Jewish youth group.
- National Panhellenic Conference, an umbrella organization for 26 inter/national women's sororities in North America.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.