National Register of Historic Places listings in Lewis County, West Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Lewis County, West Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Lewis County, West Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 12 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
Barbour - Berkeley - Boone - Braxton - Brooke - Cabell - Calhoun - Clay - Doddridge - Fayette - Gilmer - Grant - Greenbrier - Hampshire - Hancock - Hardy - Harrison - Jackson - Jefferson - Kanawha - Lewis - Lincoln - Logan - Marion - Marshall - Mason - McDowell - Mercer - Mineral - Mingo - Monongalia - Monroe - Morgan - Nicholas - Ohio - Pendleton - Pleasants - Pocahontas - Preston - Putnam - Raleigh - Randolph - Ritchie - Roane - Summers - Taylor - Tucker - Tyler - Upshur - Wayne - Webster - Wetzel - Wirt - Wood - Wyoming
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|RD 1, Box 126, U.S. Route 19
|2||Jonathan M. Bennett House||
|East of Jackson Mill on Route 1
|4||Jackson's Mill State 4-H Camp Historic District||
|160 Jackson Mill Rd.
|3052 Crooked Run Rd.
|6||St. Bernard Church and Cemetery||
|County Routes 20/6 and 17/2
|7||Upper Glady School||
|County Route 52, 1.9 miles north of McCord Run Rd.
|8||Walkersville Covered Bridge||
|On County Route 19/17 near U.S. Route 19
|9||Weston Colored School||
|345 Center St.
|10||Weston Downtown Historic District||
|Parts of Main, Center, and Court Aves., plus 2nd and 3rd Sts.
|11||Weston Downtown Residential Historic District||
|Portions of Main, Center, and Court Aves, plus E. 1st, E. 3rd, E. 4th, E. 5th, and E. 6th Sts.
|12||Weston State Hospital||
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Lewis County, West Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in West Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in West Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on July 18, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.