National Register of Historic Places listings in Wicomico County, Maryland
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Wicomico County, Maryland.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Wicomico County, Maryland, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a Google map.
There are 22 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Allegany - Anne Arundel - Baltimore (city) - Baltimore County - Calvert - Caroline - Carroll - Cecil - Charles - Dorchester - Frederick - Garrett - Harford - Howard - Kent - Montgomery - Prince George's - Queen Anne's - Somerset - St. Mary's - Talbot - Washington - Wicomico - Worcester|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Asbury Methodist Episcopal Church||
|26679 Collins Wharf Rd.
|3955 Jesterville Rd.
|3 miles west of Allen on Clifford Cooper Rd.
|4146 Rivermere Lane
|401 N. Division St.
|1601 Camden Ave.
|7||Sen. William P. Jackson House||
|514 Camden Ave.
|Wetipquin Ferry Rd
|9||Maple Leaf Farm Potato House||
|26632 Porter Mill Rd.
|200 E. William St.
|12||Poplar Hill Mansion||
|117 Elizabeth St.
|13||San Domingo School||
|11526 Old School Rd.
|14||Spring Hill Church||
|1 mile northeast of Hebron at the junction of U.S. Route 50 and Maryland Route 347
|15||St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church||
|Green Hill Church Rd.
|Southwest of Hebron on Maryland Route 347
|611 Railroad Ave.
|18||F. Leonard Wailes Law Office||
|116-118 E. Main St.
|Porter Mill Rd.
|20||Whitehaven Historic District||
|Whitehaven Rd., Church and River Sts., and Cinder and Locust Lanes
|Whitehaven Rd. at its junction with River St.
|22||Yellow Brick House||
|Maryland Route 352, 0.4 miles east of Maryland Route 349
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Wicomico County, Maryland.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Maryland
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Maryland
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 28, 2014.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.