National University of Salta
|National University of Salta|
|Universidad Nacional de Salta|
The National University of Salta (Spanish: Universidad Nacional de Salta, or UNSa) is an Argentine public national university in Salta. It was founded on 11 May 1972 as a part of the Plan Taquini, a reorganization plan for education. It has around 20,000 students.
The university has regional headquarters in Tartagal and Orán. It has six subdivisions: Economic Sciences, Exacts Sciences, Natural Sciences, Humanities, Engineering and Health Science. The radio station "Radio Universidad Nacional de Salta" is based at UNSa.
- Official website
- School of Economic, Social and Law Sciences
- School of Natural Science
- School of Exact Science (Math)
- School of Humanities
- School of Engineering
- School of Health Science
- Library of the School of Economic, Social and Law Sciences
- Science and Education in Argentina
- Argentine Higher Education Official Site
|This Argentine university, college, or tertiary institution related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|