From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Napoleon.
|Look up Neapolitan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neapolitan may refer to:
- Of or pertaining to either:
- Naples, the city in Italy
- Province of Naples, a province in the Campania region of southern Italy that includes the above city
- Duchy of Naples, a state in what is now Italy, in existence during the Early and High Middle Ages
- Previously a nationality, during the time of the:
- Neapolitan language or Neapolitan dialect, the language and dialect of southern continental Italy, named after the Kingdom of Naples
- Neapolitan ice cream, a mixture of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream side-by-side in the same container
- Neapolitan school of music
- Neapolitan chord (also known as Neapolitan sixth), in music, is the first inversion of a major chord built on the lowered second (supertonic) scale degree
- Neapolitan scale
- Neapolitan piastra, a currency of the mainland part of the former Kingdom of the Two Sicilies
- Neapolitan horse, an extinct horse breed formerly bred in Naples
- Neapolitan Mastiff, a large, ancient breed of dog
- Neapolitan cuisine
- Neapolitan pizza, a variety of pizza made according to strict rules
- Neapolitan ragù
- Neapolitan sauce, a basic tomato-based sauce derived from Italian cuisine
- Neapolitan wafer, an Austrian wafer and chocolate-cream sandwich biscuit
- Neapolitan War
- Napolitan (disambiguation), various meanings including the name of a pasta dish, which is popular in Japan
- All pages beginning with "Neapolitan"
- All pages with titles containing "Neapolitan"
- Neapolitan Republic (disambiguation)
- Napoleon (dessert)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.