From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Napoleon.
|Look up Neapolitan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neapolitan means of or pertaining to Naples, a city in Italy, or to:
Geography and history
- Province of Naples, a province in the Campania region of southern Italy that includes the city
- Duchy of Naples, in existence during the Early and High Middle Ages
- Kingdom of Naples
- Kingdom of the Two Sicilies
- Neapolitan Republic (disambiguation), various entities
- Neapolitan War
- Music of Naples or Neapolitan music
- Canzone Napoletana or Neapolitan song
- Neapolitan school of music
- Neapolitan chord (also known as Neapolitan sixth), in music, is the first inversion of a major chord built on the lowered second (supertonic) scale degree
- Neapolitan scale
- Neapolitan mass a cantata-style mass
- Neapolitan cuisine
- Neapolitan ice cream, a mixture of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream side-by-side in the same container
- Neapolitan pizza, a variety of pizza made according to strict rules
- Neapolitan ragù
- Neapolitan sauce, a basic tomato-based sauce derived from Italian cuisine
- Neapolitan wafer, an Austrian wafer and chocolate-cream sandwich biscuit
- Neapolitan language or Neapolitan dialect, the language and dialect of southern continental Italy, named after the Kingdom of Naples
- Neapolitan piastra, a currency of the mainland part of the former Kingdom of the Two Sicilies
- Neapolitan horse, an extinct horse breed formerly bred in Naples
- Neapolitan Mastiff, a large, ancient breed of dog
- All pages beginning with "Neapolitan"
- All pages with titles containing "Neapolitan"
- Napolitan (disambiguation), various meanings including the name of a pasta dish, which is popular in Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neapolitan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.