Neha (Hindi: नेहा) is a common Bengali, Indian and Nepali female name originating from the Sanskrit language. Neha means love in Sanskrit, originating from the root word, sneha; but usually translated to mean thunderstorm/rain, originating from the root word, "nehal".
List of people with the given name Neha
- Neha Sharma (born 1987), Indian actress.
- Neha Bamb, Indian actress.
- Neha Kakkar (born 1988), Indian former contestant on Indian Idol and singer.
- Neha Dhupia (born 1980), Indian model, actress, and former Miss India 2002.
- Neha Oberoi (born 1985), Indian actress who has acted in both Telugu & Malyalam cinema
- Neha Bhasin, Indian musician and television presenter.
- Shabana Raza (born 1975), Indian actress who went by the filmi name of Neha in the early part of her career.
- Neha Aggarwal (born 1990), Indian table tennis player.