Neha (Hindi: नेहा) is a common Bengali, Indian and Nepali female name originating from the Sanskrit language. Neha means love in Sanskrit, originating from the root word, sneha; but usually translated to mean thunderstorm/rain, originating from the root word, "nehal".
List of people with the given name Neha
- Neha Sharma (born 1987), Indian actress.
- Neha Bamb, Indian actress.
- Neha Kakkar (born 1988), Indian former contestant on Indian Idol and singer.
- Neha Dhupia (born 1980), Indian model, actress, and former Miss India 2002.
- Neha Oberoi (born 1985), Indian actress who has acted in both Telugu & Malyalam cinema
- Neha Bhasin, Indian musician and television presenter.
- Shabana Raza (born 1975), Indian actress who went by the filmi name of Neha in the early part of her career.
- Neha Agarwal (born 1990), also known as nehananhi is a popular blogger and writer from Dehradun.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|