Neha (Hindi: नेहा) is a common Bengali, Indian and Nepali female name originating from the Sanskrit language. Neha means love in Sanskrit, originating from the root word, sneha; but can also be translated to mean rain, originating from the root word, "nehal". The following people have the prenom Neha:
- Neha Sharma is an Indian actress.
- Neha Bamb is an Indian actress.
- Neha Kakkar is an Indian singer who was a contestant on Indian Idol.
- Neha Dhupia is an Indian model, actress, and former Miss India 2002.
- Neha Oberoi is an Indian actress who has acted in both Telugu & Malyalam cinema
- Neha Bhasin is an Indian musician and television presenter.
- Shabana Raza, Indian actress who went by the filmi name of Neha in the early part of her career.
- Neha Agarwal also known as nehananhi is a popular blogger and writer from Dehradun.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|