Netherlands at the 1932 Summer Olympics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Netherlands at the Olympic Games|
|At the 1932 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles|
|Competitors||45 (31 men and 14 women) in 9 sports|
|Olympic history (summary)|
- Jacques van Egmond — Cycling, Men's 1000m Sprint (Scratch)
- Charles Pahud de Mortanges — Equestrian, Three-Day Event Individual Competition
- Jacques van Egmond — Cycling, Men's 1000m Time Trial
- Aernout van Lennep, Karel Schummelketel, and Charles Pahud de Mortanges — Equestrian, Three-Day Event Team Competition
- Willy den Ouden — Swimming, Women's 100m Freestyle
- Corrie Laddé, Willy den Ouden, Puck Oversloot, and Marie Vierdag — Swimming, Women's 4x100m Freestyle Relay
- Bob Maas — Sailing, Men's Monotype Class
Two fencers, one man and one woman, represented the Netherlands in 1932.
One male pentathlete represented the Netherlands in 1932.
- "Netherlands at the 1932 Los Angeles Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2010-05-03.
|This article about sports in the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1932 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|