New Sea Passenger port is an under-construction port in Gulf of Finland on the Baltic Sea in St. Petersburg, Russia. It is located on new alluvial territories of Sea Facade. Officially the port has no name yet, a section on the official site has the name "port". The last document of the Saint Petersburg City Administration names the area "the sea passenger terminal on Vasilevsky island".
- In 2006
- Marine facade Company has built:
- 35 hectares of reclaimed land;
- The technological channel on water area of seaport for building of moorings;
- Access technological road;
- The dividing dam.
- In 2007
- By July, 28th the educational sailing vessel named "Young Baltiets" was moored at berth number seven.
- In 2008
- Two moorings, building the cruise terminal and coastal constructions necessary for work are constructed and transferred in the summer.
- In 2009
- On August a hydrofoil line to Peterhof and Winter Palace was started.
- In 2011
- Work on the passenger port has been completed.
The schedule of building of port
||With a complex necessary port structures
- ^ a b c d e "Порт" [Port] (in Russian). Marine Facade Management Company Official Cite. Retrieved 2011-08-29.
- ^ Matvienko, Valentina (2007-11-13). "Постановление правительства Санкт-Петербурга № 1431 от 13 ноября 2007" [The order of the government of St.-Petersburg Number 1431 from November, 13th 2007] (in Russian). Saint Petersburg City Administration. Retrieved 2009-09-13.
- ^ "News. 28.07.2007" (in English). Marine Facade Management Company Official Cite. 2007-07-28. Retrieved 2009-09-13.
- ^ ""Морской фасад" связали с фонтанами Петродворца" ["Sea facade" have connected with fountains of Petrodvorets]. City (in Russian) (fontanka.ru). 2009-08-21. Retrieved 2009-09-13.
- ^ http://sptimes.ru/index.php?action_id=2&story_id=34077
St Petersburg Sea Passenger Port Cruise Ship berthing schedule