No Leave, No Love
|No Leave, No Love|
No Leave, No Love is a 1946 American musical film directed by Charles Martin and starring Van Johnson, Keenan Wynn and Patricia Kirkwood. A Marine returns with his pal from fighting in the Pacific during World War II only to discover his fiancee has married someone else. However, he falls in love with a woman at the hotel at which he is staying.
- Van Johnson – Sergeant Michael Hanlon
- Keenan Wynn – Slinky Edwards
- Patricia Kirkwood – Susan Malby Duncan
- Edward Arnold – Hobart Canford 'Popsie' Stiles
- Leon Ames – Colonel R.G. Elliott
- Marie Wilson – Rosalind
- Marina Koshetz – Countess Elena Marina Strogoff
- Selena Royle – Mrs Hanlon
- Wilson Wood – Mr Crawley
- Vince Barnett – Ben
- Guy Lombardo and his Orchestra – Themselves
- Frank Sugar Chile Robinson – The boy on the piano
The film earned $2,891,000 in the US and Canada and $894,000 elsewhere resulting in a profit of $629,000.
- The Eddie Mannix Ledger, Los Angeles: Margaret Herrick Library, Center for Motion Picture Study.
- BFI | Film & TV Database | NO LEAVE, NO LOVE (1946)
|This article about a musical film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|