From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OGC may refer to:
- Oculogyric crisis, a dystonic reaction to certain drugs and/or medical conditions
- Office of Government Commerce, a department of the government of the United Kingdom
- Office of the General Counsel, in many corporations and public institutions
- Open Geospatial Consortium, a standards organization for geospatial information systems
- Orchestral Game Music Concerts, a series concerts of video game music performed in Tokyo, Japan
- Organically Grown Company, an organic produce wholesale company
- Originoo Gunn Clappaz, a hip hop group from Brooklyn, New York
- Outwood Grange College, a large British secondary school and sixth form in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Giuseppe Conzo's Observatory, an astronomical place to observe the sky
- ASCII Art representation of male masturbation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.