From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OMB is a three-letter abbreviation which may stand for:
- Marine Modeling and Analysis Branch, formerly Ocean Modeling Branch, a U.S. weather & environment agency
- Office of Management and Budget, a group that oversees the activities of federal agencies in the United States
- Olympiade Mathématique Belge, the Belgian Mathematical Olympiad, a mathematical competition
- OMB, a graphic design studio founded by Oscar Mariné Brandi
- One-man band, a musician performing in two or more instruments at the same time, it is very common by buskers, mainly playing country, folk, and blues
- Ontario Municipal Board, a tribunal involved in municipal and planning matters in the province of Ontario, Canada
- OpenMicroBlogging, the standard that allows for micro-blogging services to interoperate
- Oregon Marching Band, the marching band for the University of Oregon in Eugene, Oregon, United States
- Organic Matter from Biomass, in agriculture
- Our Miss Brooks, an American situation comedy, starred Eve Arden
- Owner Managed Business, small and medium enterprises
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.