From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oiler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oiler may refer to:
- Replenishment oiler, a type of nautical ship
- Slang for diesel engine
- Oiler (occupation), an occupation
- The Oiler, an unnamed character in The Open Boat by Stephen Crane
- Oiler (Transformers), a fictional Transformers character
- Oil can
- Cape Breton Oilers, a former American Hockey League team
- Edmonton Oilers, a National Hockey League team based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Houston Oilers, a former National Football League team
- Southern District Oilers, a division 1 American football team based in Adelaide, Australia
- Stavanger Oilers, an ice hockey team based in Stavanger, Norway participating in the GET-ligaen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.