On My Level
|"On My Level"|
|Single by Wiz Khalifa featuring Too Short|
|from the album Rolling Papers|
|Released||May 28, 2011|
|Genre||Hip hop, gangsta rap|
|Writer(s)||Cameron Thomaz, Tod Anthony Shaw, James Scheffer, Danny Morris|
|Wiz Khalifa singles chronology|
"On My Level" is a song by American rapper Wiz Khalifa, released as the first promotional, and later third official single from his debut studio album, Rolling Papers (2011). It features American rapper Too Short. The song was written by Wiz Khalifa, Too Short, James Scheffer, Danny Morris and produced by Jim Jonsin. It was later sent to urban contemporary radio stations on May 28, 2011. The song debuted, and peaked at number fifty-two on the Billboard Hot 100 and has been certified gold by the RIAA.
|1.||"On My Level" (featuring Too Short)||4:35|
The song debuted at number fifty-two on the Billboard Hot 100, then dropped to number ninety-six before falling off the chart. After being released as an official single, it has re-entered at number seventy-nine, and reached number seventy-eight.
|Canada (Canadian Hot 100)||96|
|US Billboard Hot 100||52|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||16|
|US Rap Songs (Billboard)||10|
|United States||Feb 22, 2011||Digital download||Rostrum, Atlantic|
|May 28, 2011||Urban contemporary||Rostrum, Atlantic|
- "R&R :: Going For Adds :: Urban". Going For Adds. Retrieved 2011-06-01.
- Grein, Paul (July 13, 2011). "Week Ending July 10, 2011. Songs: Rolling Over Everybody". Yahoo! Music. Yahoo! Inc. Retrieved July 13, 2011.
- "Canada Singles Top 100 - Music Charts (Saturday March 12, 2011)". acharts.us. Retrieved June 1, 2011.
- "Illegal name entered Wiz Khalifa/Wiz%26nbsp%3BKhalifa/chart?f=379 Wiz Khalifa Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Wiz Khalifa. Retrieved 2011-02-09.
- "Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: Week of July 02, 2011 - Billboard.biz" (requires registration). Billboard. Retrieved June 26, 2011.
- "On My Level (feat. Too $hort) - Single by Wiz Khalifa: Download on US iTunes". apple.com. Retrieved 2011-06-01.