|Traded as||OMX: ORX|
|Key people||Martin Nicklasson
|Revenue||SEK 326.3 million (2012)|
|Net income||SEK 85.9 million (2012)|
|Employees||97 (2012) |
|References: Employee and financial data as of 2013[update][dated info]|
The company was founded in 1995 and their first product Diabact UBT, a breath test for diagnosing the causative agent of stomach ulcers (Helicobacter pylori), was introduced in 2000. In 2003, the company adopted the name Orexo and in 2005 the company was listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
- Abstral, for the treatment of breakthrough cancer pain. It was approved in 2008 in Europe and for marketing in USA by the FDA in 2011.
- Edluar, for the treatment of short-term insomnia. FDA approved in 2009.
- Zubsolv a dissovable tablet which combines the drugs buprenorphine and naloxone and treats opioid dependency and addiction. FDA approved in July 2013. Launched in the United States in September 2013 
- "2012 Annual Report". Orexo. 2013. Retrieved July 5, 2013.
- "History". Orexo. Retrieved July 5, 2013.
- Toni Clarke (July 4, 2013). "U.S. FDA approves Orexo drug to treat opioid addiction". Reuters. Retrieved July 5, 2013.
- Press releases - Orexo