From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Orfeo is the Italian for Orpheus, a legendary figure in Greek mythology, chief among poets and musicians.
Orfeo may refer to:
- L'Orfeo, an opera by Claudio Monteverdi
- Orfeo (Rossi), an opera by Luigi Rossi
- Orfeo ed Euridice, an opera by Christoph Willibald Gluck
- La morte d'Orfeo, an opera by Stefano Landi
- Orfeo (Sartorio), an opera by Antonio Sartorio
- L'Orfeide, an opera by Gian Francesco Malipiero
- Orfeo (record label), a German record company
- Orfeo Vecchi (ca. 1551 - 1603), Italian composer
- Orfeo Programme, a planned 2017 European Space Agency mission
- Orfeo toolbox, associated image processing software
- Orfei, an Italian family name
- Orpheus (disambiguation), the English and German spelling
- Orphée (disambiguation), the French spelling
- Orfeas (disambiguation), Ορφέας, the Greek spelling
- Orfeu (disambiguation), the Portuguese spelling
- Orfey (disambiguation), Орфей, the Russian spelling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orfeo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.