From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Orlov (masculine) or Orlova (feminine), derived from the word ("orel", en:"Eagle"). It may refer to:
- Orlov, Russia (Orlova), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Orlov, Stará Ľubovňa District, a village in Eastern Slovakia
- Orlová, a town in Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic
- Orlov (crater), a lunar crater
- Orlov Revolt, an incident of the Russo-Turkish War (1768–1774)
- Orlov Trotter, a breed of horse, named after the Russian family
- Veal Orloff or Orlov, a 19th-century dish of Franco-Russian cuisine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.