From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ornament in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An ornament is something used for decoration.
Ornament may also refer to:
- Ornament (art), purely decorative elements in architecture and the decorative arts
- Christmas ornament, a decoration used to festoon a Christmas tree
- Hood ornament, a decoration on the hood of an automobile
- Garden ornament, a decoration in a garden, landscape, or park
- Lawn ornament, a decoration in a grassy area
- Peak ornament, a decoration under the peak of the eaves of a gabled building
- Ornamental plant, decorative plants
- Ornament (music), flourishes that are not necessary, but serve instead to decorate music
- Biological ornament, a biological structure that appears to serve only a decorative purpose
- Bronze and brass ornamental work
- Ornaments Rubric, a prayer of the Church of England
- Ornament (football), Hong Kong football team
For ornamentation of the human body see:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.