From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ostia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ostia may refer to:
- Ostia (Rome), a municipio (also called Ostia Lido or Lido di Ostia) of Rome on the Tyrrhenian Sea coast
- Ostia Antica, a township and port of ancient Rome
- Ostia Antica (district), a district of the commune of Rome
- Bishop of Ostia
- ostium, the singular form of ostia, an opening or orifice in Biology
- A song by Sepultura from their Dante XXI album
- A song by Coil from their Horse Rotorvator album
- A fictional region of the country Lycia in Fire Emblem (video game)
- A fictional city in the Magic World in Negima
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.