From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ouroboros in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ouroboros is an ancient symbol depicting a snake or dragon swallowing its tail.
Ouroborus may also refer to:
- Ouroboros (Red Dwarf), episode of the sci-fi comedy series Red Dwarf
- Ouroboros, an episode of the Canadian TV series Andromeda
- Ouroboros, community weblog devoted to research in the biology of aging
- "Ouroboros", song by The Mars Volta
- "Oroborus", song by Gojira
- Uroboros (album), a 2008 album by Dir en grey
- Ouroboros (album), a 2010 album by Merzbow
- Ouroboros: Seasons of Life--Women's Passages, an oratorio by Kay Gardner
- The Worm Ouroboros, fantasy novel by Eric Rücker Eddison
- "Ouroboros" (Charlie Jade), an episode of the television series Charlie Jade
- Ouroboros, Strider Hiryu's signature attack in the Marvel vs. Capcom games
- Ouroboros, a criminal organisation featured in the 2011 anime series, Tiger & Bunny
- Ouroboros or The Mechanical Extension of Mankind, a novel by, Garet Garrett
- Oroboros (window manager) is a stacking window manager for the X Window System.
- Ouroboros, a gaming mouse by Razer Inc
- Uroburos, a rootkit for computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.