From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
POC, PoC, or POc may refer to:
- Paid outside closing, monies paid in real estate transactions not included in calculations to borrower or seller
- Percentage-of-completion method, a method of work in progress evaluation
- POC Sports, a Swedish manufacturer of skiing, snowboarding and cycling helmets and sunglasses.
- Point of contact, the single person or department used for communication with an organization, activity, or program
- Production office coordinator, a position in film and television production
- Preliminary offering circular, an abbreviated prospectus for a new security listing
- Philippine Olympic Committee, the National Olympic Committee of the Philippines
- Professional Officer Course, a part of the United States Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps program
Science, technology, and medicine
- Products of conception, a term for the tissue resulting from the union of an egg and sperm
- Proof of concept, a term used in system development to prove the viability of a potential system
- Push-to-talk over cellular (PoC), a variant of Push-to-talk (PTT)
- Portable oxygen concentrator, a medical oxygen source designed for use while traveling
- Particulate organic carbon, carbon in water removable by filtering, as opposed to dissolved organic carbon.
- Prisoner of conscience, a term used by Amnesty International
- Proto Oceanic (POc), the protolanguage ancestral to Oceanic languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title POC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.