Paloma Bloyd was born in Chicago, USA. She grew up in Spain until she was 10 years old and then moved back to the United States with her family. She graduated from high school when she was 16. It was during her psychology class in her first year of college that she realized she wanted to be an actress. She began her studies in the Actors Studio of Chicago where she participated in various theater plays. Later on she moved to Florida, where she began working as a reporter for the entertainment program Chocolate Mix for the local Telemundo channel (Canal 43).
When she turned 18 she returned to Spain with her mother. In Gijón she continued her dramatic arts studies in the ESAD (Superior School for Dramatic Arts of Asturias), and it is then, encouraged by her mother, that she presents herself to the casting for Supermodelo 2007. She was chosen to participate in the contest and ranked semi-finalist.
In 2008, she is chosen to form part of the cast of a theater production for the play Adulterios, written by Woody Allen, starring alongside "Almodovar actresses" María Barranco and Miriam Díaz-Aroca, directed by Verónica Forqué. Visiting more than 60 cities during the one year national tour, the play is currently programmed in the prestigious "Teatro Maravillas" in Madrid.
In 2009 she balances theater with television participating in some national series, in Doctor Mateo with Gonzalo de Castro and Daniel Freire, and in Cuatro, Cuestión de sexo, with Alejandro Tous. She has also been chosen to star in proclaimed film director Daniel Calparsoro's upcoming television film Inocentes.
In 2010 she was cast to play a supporting role in Mabrouk El Mechri's feature film "The Cold Light of Day" starring Bruce Willis, Sigourney Weaver and Henry Cavill. She also appears in Enrique Urbizu's upcoming film No Habra Paz Para Los Malvados .
- The Cold Light of Day (film) (2012) ..... Cristiana, directed by Mabrouk El Mechri
- No Habra Paz Para Los Malvados (2011) ..... directed by Enrique Urbizu
- Borgia (2013)..... Princess Carlotta d'Aragona
- Águila Roja (2011-present)..... Lola
- El Barco (2011-2012)..... Dulce
- Ángel o demonio (2011)..... Gala
- Sofía (2011) ..... Tatiana
- El Internado (2010) ..... Sara
- No soy como tú (2010) ..... Violette
- La hora de José Mota (2010) ..... Sketch
- Inocentes (2009) ..... Sara, Television Film directed by Daniel Calparsoro
- Doctor Mateo (2009) ..... Sonia
- Cuestión de sexo (2009)
- Supermodelo 2007 (2007)
- I Feel Lost (2012), directed by Juan Manuel Aragón.
- La Primera Noche (2012), directed by Eduardo Moyano.
- Atracones (2010), directed by Bernabé Rico
- No existe el adiós (2010), directed by Pablo Bullejos
- Marisa (2009), directed by Nacho Vigalondo
- Mythosis (2009), directed by Álvaro Díaz-Palacios