From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Paradiso or paradiso in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paradiso may refer to:
- Paradiso (Dante), the third part of Dante's Divine Comedy
- Paradiso (novel), a 1966 novel by Cuban writer José Lezama Lima
- Gran Paradiso, a 4,000 metres mountain in Italy
- Paradiso railway station (Luxembourg)
- Paradiso, Switzerland, a municipality of the Italian-speaking canton of Ticino
- Paradiso (Turin Metro), a Turin Metro station
- Paradiso (Amsterdam), a music venue in Amsterdam
- Paradiso Festival, an annual music festival at the Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Washington, U.S.
- Paradiso, a 2006 album by Tangerine Dream
- Paradiso (Fiction Plane album), 2009
- Paradiso (Hayley Westenra album), 2011
- Paradiso, Connie Francis song Number-one hits of 1962 (Germany)
- "Paradiso" (Marika Gombitová song), a 1994 song by Marika Gombitová
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paradiso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.