The Bill for an Act with this short title may have been known as a Parliament Bill during its passage through Parliament (this may not be the case where the short title has been conferred by a later enactment).
Parliament Acts may be a generic name either for legislation bearing that short title or for all legislation which relates to Parliament. It is a term of art (see below).
- The Parliament Act 1660 (12 Car.2 c.1)
- The Parliament Act 1782 (22 Geo.3 c.29)
- The Parliament Act 1782 (22 Geo.3 c.41), commonly known as Crewe's Act
- The Parliament Act 1911 (1 & 2 Geo.5 c.13)
- The Parliament (Qualification of Women) Act 1918
- The Parliament (Elections and Meeting) Act 1943
- The Parliament Act 1949 (12, 13 & 14 Geo.6 c.103)
- The Parliament (Joint Departments) Act 2007
- The Parliament Act 1949, section 2(2)