From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Particularism may refer to:
- Epistemological particularism, a position concerning the problem of the criterion in epistemology (philosophy)
- Historical particularism, an approach in anthropology
- Literary particularism, a literary genre that emphasizes details
- Moral particularism, the view that there are no universal moral principles
- Multicultural particularism, the belief that a common culture for all people is either undesirable or impossible
- Political particularism, the politics of group identity that trumps universal rights
- Religious particularism, name given to the phenomenon of Americanism in the apostolic letter Testem benevolentiae nostrae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Particularism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.