- This article is about the British actor. For the American actor, see Patrick Gorman. For the Australian lawyer, see Eugene Gorman
Pat Gorman is a British actor who, despite never appearing in a starring role, appeared in minor roles in a large number of films and television productions, including The Elephant Man, I, Claudius and Blakes 7. He also played the killer in the television series The Nightmare Man.
He appeared in minor roles in 83 episodes of the science fiction series Doctor Who between 1964 and 1985—only six other actors appeared in more in the show's original run. These roles include: a Silurian in The Silurians (1970); a Primitive in Colony in Space (1971); a Sea Devil in The Sea Devils (1972). and a pilot in The Armageddon Factor (1979).
- Richards, Justin (1997). Doctor Who: The Book of Lists. BBC Books.[page needed].
- Howe, David J.; Walker, Stephen James (1998). "Doctor Who and the Silurians: Additional credited cast". Doctor Who: The Television Companion. London: BBC Worldwide. p. 186. ISBN 0-563-40588-0. Retrieved 7 March 2011.
- Howe & Walker 1998, "Colony in Space: Additional credited cast". p. 209. Retrieved 7 March 2011.
- Howe & Walker 1998, "The Sea Devils: Additional credited cast". p. 224. Retrieved 7 March 2011.
|This article about a United Kingdom film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|