|Born||23 April1968 (age 46–47)
|Known for||Tattoo artist|
Booth was an entrepreneur at a young age. He began his own sign making shop at the age of fifteen and subsequently learned airbrushing and Repo work. When he got his first tattoo, his daughter's name, his interest was piqued and he wanted to learn more about what there was to the medium. Booth has now been tattooing for over twenty years, and in that time he has worked on multiple celebrities and rock bands, including Fred Durst, Slayer, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Pantera, The Undertaker (of WWE fame), Superjoint Ritual, Lamb of God, Adrenaline Crew. Booth is widely considered a master of the art form.
The Art Fusion Experiment
Booth helped create the Art Fusion Experiment (AFE). The AFE is a learning tool for tattoo artists.
- Lipton, Joshua (28 February 2002), "Bad Skin", Rolling Stone (Wenner Media LLC), retrieved 31 March 2010
- Deviant Nation - Paul Booth: The Art Fusion Experiment at the Wayback Machine (archived January 14, 2010)
- Tattoo Master PAUL BOOTH Writes Blog About Interactions With Metal Bands - Blabbermouth.net
- Thrashin' Ink: Tattoo Master Paul Booth Meets Phil Anselmo at the Wayback Machine (archived October 11, 2007)
- Industry Five. "Prick Magazine - Paul Booth Interview". prickmag.net.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Paul Booth.|