|Competitor for New Zealand|
|World Under-23 Rowing Championships|
|Gold||2006 Hazewinkel, Belgium||Coxed four|
|World Rowing Championships|
|Bronze||2006 Eton, UK||Coxed four|
Paul Gerritsen, (born 8 December 1984 ) is a New Zealand rower. He was a member of the world champion under-23 coxed four in 2006 also winning a bronze medal at the senior world championships the same year.
Gerritsen was born in Cambridge, New Zealand and attended St Paul's Collegiate School in nearby Hamilton. He started rowing with the school club in 2000, where he was coached by three time Olympian Ian Wright (rower).
In 2006 Gerritsen was selected as the number three oarsman in the New Zealand coxed four, along with James Dallinger, Steven Cottle, Dane Boswell and cox Daniel Quigley. They won gold at the FISA Under 23 World Champs in Hazewinkel, Belgium  and Bronze at the World Championships in Eton, UK.
- "St. Paul's Collegiate School Gymnasium Project 2006/07". St Pauls Collegiate. Retrieved 2008-03-13.[dead link]
- "NZSSRA - Regata results". NZSSRA. Retrieved 2008-03-13.
- "FISA Results database". FISA. Retrieved 2008-03-13.
- "Rowing: Youngsters surge to golden day at worlds". NZ Herald. 2006-07-25. Retrieved 2008-03-13.
- "FISA results Database". Retrieved 2008-03-13.