Pavle (Macedonian and Serbian Cyrillic: Павле) is a Serbian and Macedonian male given name corresponding to English "Paul"; the name is of biblical origin (cf. Saint Paul). The Croatian form is Pavao, and in other Slavic languages it is usually Pavel.
People with this name include:
- Patriarch Pavle of Serbia (1914-2009), Serbian Orthodox Patriarch, served 1990–2009
- Pavle Radenović (1391-1415), Bosnian nobleman
- Pavle Savić (1909-1994), Serbian physicist and chemist
- Pavle "Paja" Jovanović (1859-1957), one of Serbia's greatest academic painters
- Paul (Pavle) Karađorđević (1893-1976), Prince regent of Yugoslavia (9 October 1934 – 27 March 1941)
- Pavle Mogin,[importance?] lecturer in databases at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.