From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pay may refer to:
- A wage or salary earned for work
- The process of payment for goods and services, an aspect of trade
- Waterproofing the seams of a wooden ship
- Puffy AmiYumi, a Japanese pop/rock band
- pay (geology), portion of a reservoir that contains economically recoverable hydrocarbons
- Pay-e Borj, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Pay-e Kal-e Garab, a village in Ilam Province, Iran
- Pay-e Rah, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
PAY can refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.