Pentecostal World Fellowship
The Pentecostal World Conference is held in about every three years. The first conference was held in 1947 at Zürich, Switzerland. This meeting was organized by Swiss pastor Leonard Steiner, who was assisted by David du Plessis. Since then, the Conference has been conducted in various major cities around the world. In 2001, the conference in Los Angeles, California was convened in celebration of the Azusa Street Revival.
Pentecostal organizations that subscribe to the PWF Statement of Faith may apply for membership, which is subject to the approval of the Advisory Committee of the Pentecostal World Fellowship.
|8th||1967||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|10th||1973||Seoul, South Korea|
|18th||1998||Seoul, South Korea|
|19th||2001||Los Angeles, USA|
|20th||2004||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|23rd||2013||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance according to Acts 2:4, and in the operation of the spiritual gifts and ministries.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved to eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the church of Jesus Christ and in the unity of believers.
- We believe in the practical application of the Christian faith in every day experience and in the need to minister to people in every area of life, which includes not only the spiritual but also the social, political and physical.
- Apostolic Church of Pentecost of Canada (Canada)
- Apostolic Faith Mission of South Africa (South Africa)
- Apostolic Faith Mission of Namibia (Namibia)
- Asia Assembly Mission Council (Hong Kong)
- Assembleias de Deus no Brasil (Brazil)
- Australian Christian Churches (Australia)
- Assemblies of God in Great Britain (Great Britain)
- Assemblies of God Nigeria (Nigeria)
- Assemblies of God of India (India)
- Assemblies of God of Malaysia (Malaysia)
- Assemblies of God of Singapore (Singapore)
- Assemblies of God Romania (Romania)
- Assemblies of God South Africa (South Africa)
- Assemblies of God USA (USA)
- Association of Independent Charismatic Churches of Ukraine (Ukraine)
- Bangladesh Assemblies of God (Bangladesh)
- Bethany Church of Indonesia (Indonesia)
- Calvary Church (Malaysia)
- Church of God of Korea (Korea)
- Church of God (Mexico)
- Church of God (Cleveland, Tennessee) (USA)
- Church of the Foursquare Gospel in the Philippines (Philippines)
- CRC Churches International (Australia)
- Eglise des Assemblees de Dieu du Togo (Togo)
- Evangelical Pentecostal Fellowship (Hungary)
- Federacion Confraternidad Evangelica Pentecostal (Argentina)
- Fellowship of the Pentecostal Churches (India)
- Fondation Archeveque Dr Emmanuel St Louis (FADRESL) (Haiti)
- Foursquare Gospel Church of Canada (Canada)
- Foursquare Missions International (Latin America)
- Golgotha Church on the Rock, Inc. (USA)
- International Center for Spiritual Renewal (USA& International)
- International Church of the Foursquare Gospel (USA & International)
- International Pentecostal Holiness Church (USA & International)
- Japan Assemblies of God (Japan)
- Jireh Evangel Church Planting Philippines Inc. (Philippines)
- Korea Assemblies of God (Korea)
- Liberia Assemblies of God (Liberia)
- Lifehouse Power Chapel (Ghana)
- Mattersey Hall College & Graduate School (Great Britain)
- National Association of Charismatic & Christian Churches (Ghana)
- Open Bible Faith Fellowship of Canada (Canada)
- Pakistan Assemblies of God (Pakistan)
- Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada (Canada)
- Pentecostal Assemblies of Vietnam (Vietnam)
- Pentecostal European Fellowship (Germany)
- Pentecostal Holiness Church (Hong Kong)
- Pentecostal Holiness Church of Canada (Canada)
- Pentecostal Movement of Norway (Norway)
- Rock Church Ministries (India)
- Samoa Pentecostal Fellowship (Samoa)
- St. Stephen’s Cathedral Church of God in Christ (USA)
- The Swedish Pentecostal Movement (Sweden)
- The Church of Pentecost (Ghana)
- The Foursquare Gospel Church Bhd (Malaysia)
- The Pentecostal Church of Finland (Finland)
- Union of Pentecostal Churches of Lithuania (Lithuania)
- Wesleyan Methodist Church (Brazil)