From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up perl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Perl programming language is an open-source computer programming language.
Perl may also refer to:
- Place names
- Perl, Saarland, a municipality in Saarland, Germany
- Hille Perl, a German musician who performs the viola da gamba and the lirone
- Martin Lewis Perl, an American physicist and Nobel Prize laureate
- Gisella Perl, Jewish holocaust survivor and author
- Given name
- Perl D. Decker, a United States House Representative from Missouri
- An acronym for Pupils Equal and Reactive to Light used in patient assessment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.