From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Perla may refer to:
- Perla, a small town in Kasaragod district of Kerala, India.
- Perla, a genus of Stoneflies within the family Perlidae
- Perla (singer) (born 1952), Paraguayan-Brazilian singer
- Perla Batalla (singer) (born 1961), Mexican-American singer
- Perla, Arkansas, a town in the United States
- Perła, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, a village in Poland
- Perła, Polish title of Edyta Górniak's album Invisible
- Perla class submarine, Italian 1930s submarines
- Perla, a brand soap bar for clothes sold to Procter & Gamble in Philippines
- Perla gas field, a offshore gas field in Venezuela
- Perla (telenovela), a Mexican telenovela
- All pages beginning with "Perla"—includes several people with forename Perla
- All pages with titles containing "Perla"—includes several people with surname or forename Perla
- La Perla (disambiguation)
- Perlla (born 1988), Brazilian singer
- PERRLA and PERLA, medical abbreviations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.