From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Persian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Persian means of, from, or related to Persia (Iran), or the Persian-speaking world. See:
- Persian language, an Iranian language of the Indo-European family. The majority and official languages of Iran and Afghanistan.
- Persian people, the majority ethnic group of Iran, and minority ethnic group of Afghanistan
- Persian alphabet, Perso-Arabic script
- Persian architecture
- Persian cuisine
- Persian carpet
- Persian (cat)
- Alpha Gruis, the star also known as "The Persian"
- The Persian, a character from Gaston Leroux's The Phantom of the Opera
- Persian (Pokémon), a fictional Pokémon species
- Persian (pastry), a pastry native to Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Parrotia persica, the Persian ironwood tree
- Persian melon
- Persia (disambiguation)
- List of Persia-related topics
- List of Persian poets and authors
- Iranian (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.