From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Persian or persian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Persian means of, from, or related to Persia (Iran), or the Persian-speaking world.
Persian may refer to:
- Persian architecture, architecture of contemporary Iran and the Iranian Cultural Continent
- Persian carpet, an essential part of Persian art and culture
- Persian cuisine, traditional and modern styles of cooking related to Iran
- Persian language, an Iranian language of the Indo-European family
- Persian alphabet, a writing system based on the Arabic script
- Persian people, an ethnic group
- Persian (cat), a long-haired breed of cat characterized by its round face and shortened muzzle
- Persian (Pokémon), a fictional Pokémon species
- Persian (roll), a pastry native to Thunder Bay, Ontario
- The Persian, a character from Gaston Leroux's The Phantom of the Opera
- Alpha Gruis, star also known as "The Persian"
- Parrotia persica, the Persian ironwood tree
- Persian melon, an orange-fleshed melon, Cucumis melo
- Persia (disambiguation)
- List of Persia-related topics
- List of Persian poets and authors
- Iranian (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.