From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Persian or persian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Persian may refer to:
- Persian architecture, architecture of contemporary Iran and the Iranian Cultural Continent
- Persian carpet, an essential part of Persian art and culture
- Persian cuisine, traditional and modern styles of cooking related to Iran
- Persian Empire, an empire in Western and Central Asia, founded in the 6th century BC
- Persian language, an Iranian language of the Indo-European family
- Persian alphabet, a writing system which is quite similar to Arabic Alphabet.
- Persian people, an ethnic group
- Persian cat, a long-haired breed of cat characterized by its round face and shortened muzzle
- Persian (Pokémon), a fictional Pokémon species
- Persian (roll), a pastry native to Thunder Bay, Ontario
- The Persian, a character from Gaston Leroux's The Phantom of the Opera
- Alpha Gruis, star also known as "The Persian"
- Parrotia persica, the Persian ironwood tree
- Persian melon, an orange-fleshed melon, Cucumis melo
- Persia (disambiguation)
- List of Persia-related topics
- List of Persian poets and authors
- Iranian (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Persian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.