From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Philip II may refer to:
- Philip II of Macedon (382–336 BC)
- Philip II Philoromaeus (65–64 BC)
- Philip II of France (1165–1223)
- Philip II of Navarre (1293–1322)
- Philip II of Taranto (1329–1374)
- Philip II, Duke of Burgundy (1342–1404)
- Philip II, Duke of Savoy (1438-1497)
- Philip II of Spain (1527–1598)
- Philip II of Portugal (1578–1621)
- Philippe II, Duke of Orléans (1674–1723)
- Philip II (Hospital), Republic of Macedonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.