From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pine most often refers to any coniferous tree of the genus Pinus.
Pine may also refer to:
- Other coniferous trees, such as
- Screw pine, various species of plants in the genus Pandanus
- Ground Pine or Running Pine, certain species of clubmoss in the genus Diphasiastrum
- A (misused) generic term for any needled coniferous tree
In the United States:
- Pine, Arizona
- Pine, California
- Pine, former name of Loomis, California
- Pine, Colorado
- Pine, Louisiana
- Pine, Missouri
- Pine, Oregon
- Pine County, Minnesota
- Pine Island (Lee County, Florida)
- Pinetree Secondary School, Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
- Pine Tree (album), by South Korean singer Kangta
- Albert M. Pine, the real name of the fictional character Alpine from the G.I. Joe franchise
- Chris Pine, an American actor
- Courtney Pine, a British Jazz musician
- David Pine (diplomat), New Zealand ambassador, and former musician (member of Sneaky Feelings)
- David Andrew Pine, a United States district court judge
- Colin "Pine Tree" Meads, New Zealand international rugby union player
- Neptune Pine, a full-feature smartwatch designed and developed by Neptune Computer Inc.
- Pine (email client), email software developed by the University of Washington
- "Pine", a slang term for the bench (metonymy)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.