From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plunder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To plunder is to indiscriminately take goods by force.
Plunder may also refer to:
- Plunder (serial), a 1923 film serial
- Plunder (play), a 1928 stage farce by Ben Travers
- Plunder (1931 film), a British comedy film, based on the stage play, above
- Looten Plunder, a villain in the television program Captain Planet and the Planeteers
- Operation Plunder, a World War II operation
- Stevie Plunder (1963–1996), guitarist, singer, and songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plunder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.