From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Polaroid may refer to:
- Polaroid Corporation, a multinational consumer electronics and eyewear company, and former instant camera and film maker
- Instant camera (or Land camera), sometimes known as a "Polaroid" camera, after the company that invented the concept
- Instant film photographs are sometimes known as "Polaroids", after the company that invented and originally sold film to make them
- Polaroid (polarizer), a type of synthetic plastic sheet used to polarize light, developed by Polaroid Corporation
- Polaroid Eyewear with glare-reducing polarized lenses made from Polaroid's polarizer
- Polaroid (album), a bootleg album by American band Phantom Planet
- Poloroid, a former stage name of singer-songwriter Danielle "Dan" Rowe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.