From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Polaroid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polaroid may refer to:
- Polaroid Corporation, a multinational consumer electronics and eyewear company, and former instant camera and film maker
- Polaroid camera, or instant camera
- Land Camera, instant cameras manufactured by Polaroid 1947–1983
- Polaroid film, instant film and photographs
- Polaroid (polarizer), a type of synthetic plastic sheet used to polarize light
- Polaroid Eyewear, with glare-reducing polarized lenses made from Polaroid's polarizer
- Polaroid (album), a bootleg album by American band Phantom Planet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.