From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pontian may refer to:
- Pontian, in stratigraphy the uppermost Miocene Paratethys stage, coeval with the Messinian
- Pontian Greeks, a group of ethnic Greek who inhabited northern Turkey
- Pontian Islands, a group of islands on the coast of Italy
- Pontian, Johor, a district in Johor, Malaysia
- Pope Pontian, a third-century Pope
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.