From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prairie Fire can refer to:
- A wildfire in grassland
- A supercomputer at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- The mascot for Knox College of Galesburg, Illinois
- Saskatchewan Prairie Fire, of the Rugby Canada Super League
- Prairie Fire, a Canadian literary magazine
- Prairie Fire (mixed drink)
- A book by the radical group known as the Weather Underground Organization
- A painting by Blackbear Bosin
- Prairie Fire (TV series), a 15+ season running news magazine / documentary program produced by WILL, a public broadcasting station owned by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Operation Prairie Fire, US military strikes against Libya in 1986.
- Operation Prairie Fire, a US Studies and Observations Group (SOG) reconnaissance mission into Laos on February 20, 1968.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.