From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prang may refer to:
- (slang), particularly RAF slang: an airplane crash
- Ernie Prang (Harry Potter), a character in the Harry Potter stories
- Prang, an art supply brand of Dixon Ticonderoga
- Prang (architecture), a type of South-East Asian temple spire
- Pranger, a type of German public humiliation device
- Prang, Australian, New Zealand and British slang for a minor traffic accident
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.