From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prithviraj may refer to:
- Prithviraj or Prithviraj Sukumaran (born 1982), Indian actor, singer and producer (Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi language)
- Prithviraj III or Prithviraj Chauhan (1149–1192), Indian king of the Chauhan dynasty
- Prithviraj Raso, a purportedly 12th century epic poem by Chand Bardai on the life of Prithviraj III
- Prithviraj (Telugu actor), Indian Telugu actor
- Babloo Prithviraj, Tamil and Telugu film and television actor
- Prithviraj Chavan (born 1946), Indian politician, chief minister of Maharashtra
- Prithviraj Jindal, Indian businessman
- Prithviraj Kapoor (1901–1972), Indian Hindi language theatre and film actor
- Prithviraj Sankhala, Indian Indian Administrative Service officer in Rajasthan
- R. Prithviraj Tondaiman (born 1987), Indian heir-apparent of the royal house of Pudukkottai
- Prithviraj Road, a road in New Delhi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.