Procol Harum Live In Concert with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra, by the UK band Procol Harum, was released in 1972; it was recorded at the Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on 18 November 1971. The album was very successful on the Billboard Top 200, peaking at #5. It is the band's best selling album, certified Gold by the RIAA. 
Lyrics for all songs by Keith Reid; music composed by Gary Brooker, except "In Held 'Twas in I" co-authored by Matthew Fisher.
- "Conquistador" - 5:02
- "Whaling Stories" - 7:41
- "A Salty Dog" - 5:34
- "All This and More" - 4:22
- "In Held 'Twas In I": - 19:00
- a) "Glimpses of Nirvana"
- b) "'Twas Teatime at the Circus"
- c) "In the Autumn of My Madness"
- d) "Look to Your Soul"
- e) "Grand Finale"
- A live version of Luskus Delph (Brooker/Reid) from the album Broken Barricades is also included on recent CD reissues.
- Some LP copies of the album also have "Look to Your Soul" credited as "I Know If I'd Been Wiser".
Also featured are:
- ^ Allmusic review
- ^ The title derived from the first words of its vocal segments