Prozac Nation (sub-titled Young and Depressed in America: A Memoir), an autobiography by Elizabeth Wurtzel, was published in 1994. The book describes the author's experiences with major depression, her own character failings and how she managed to live through particularly difficult periods while completing college and working as a writer. Prozac is a trade name for the antidepressant fluoxetine.
- Peter Breggin
- Cosmetic pharmacology
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Let Them Eat Prozac (2004)
- Listening to Prozac (1993)
- Kirn, Walter (September 5, 1994). "For White Girls Who Have Considered Suicide". New York Magazine. p. 50.
- Excerpts of reviews, from a Penguin Group website
- Release me, a July 2004 article in The Guardian
- Prozac Nation at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about a biographical or autobiographical book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|