From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up purse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A purse is a small bag that may refer to:
- Coin purse, in British English, currency notes, credit card, and other ID cards
- Handbag, in American English, as a modern article of fashion as per H J Cave's Modern interpretation
- Money bag
Purse may also refer to:
- Purse (horse racing), the total amount of money paid out to the owners of horses racing at a particular track over a given period
- Purse (naval warfare), a monetary reward paid out to the crew of a ship for capturing an enemy vessel
- Prize money, or "purse money", any type of monetary award given as a prize
- Purse bid, in Boxing the aggregate prize money
- Purse (surname), a surname
- Purse State Park, a state park in Charles County, Maryland
- Privy Purse, money in the past British monarchy raised from the income of the Crown Estate lands and holdings
- La Bourse ("purse" in French), a short story by French novelist Honoré de Balzac
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Purse"
- All pages with titles containing "Purse"
- Purser (disambiguation)
- Parse, in computing and linguistics
- Peirce (disambiguation)
- Perse (disambiguation)
- Percy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.