From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from QoS)
QOS, QoS, or Qos could refer to one of several things:
- Quality of service in computer network trafficking refers to resource reservation control mechanisms
- Quantum of Solace, works related to Ian Fleming's James Bond:
- Quarterdeck Office Systems, a software company that is now part of Symantec
- Queen of the South F.C., a professional association football club formed and in existence since 1919 in Dumfries, Scotland, often colloquially abbreviated to QoS (as listed on the club badge)
- Queensland Ornithological Society, a state birding organisation in Australia
- The Edomite god Kaus
- A Question of Sport, television sports quiz show.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title QOS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.