From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Québécois or Quebecker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Québécois(e) may refer to:
- Someone belonging the Québécois nation who live primarily in the Canadian province of Quebec
- Something related to the Canadian province of Quebec:
- Quebec French, the variety of French spoken in Quebec
- A native or inhabitant of the nation's capital, Quebec City (rare in English)
- Le Québécois, a newspaper based in Quebec City
- Quebecois (ship), a freighter launched in 1963
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.