From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RPC can refer to:
- Reformed Presbyterian Church, a group of denominations following a Presbyterian form of Christianity.
- Rail Passengers Council, a network established by the Parliament of the United Kingdom to protect and promote the interests of rail passengers throughout the United Kingdom
- Royal Parks Constabulary, a police force that was responsible for the eight Royal Parks of London and a number of other locations in London
- Recorded Picture Company, a British film production company
- Research Policy Council, the executive management team for the Congressional Research Service, a division of the Library of Congress
- Research and Production Company Fort, a Ukrainian weapons manufacturer
- Rassemblement du Peuple Camerounais, a Cameroon political party
- Regent's Park College, a permanent private hall of Oxford University.
- RPC Group, UK packaging company
- RPC is the trade name for the New Brunswick Research and Productivity Council, New Brunswick's Provincial Research Organization (PRO)
Science and Technology
- Rational Polynomial Coefficient (see also geospatial imagery, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA), orthorectification)
- Reactive Plastic Curtain, a carbon-dioxide-absorbing device used in some rebreather breathing sets
- Redundant Power Supply
- Regional Playback Control, a regional lockout technology for DVDs
- Remote procedure call, an inter-process communication technique
- Resistive plate chamber, a simple type of particle detector used in experimental particle physics
- Reversed-phase chromatography, a chemistry technique
- Acorn Risc PC
- Rocket Pod Container, the interchangeable containers used to transport and launch missiles for use with the M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System
Law and Politics
- Reports of Patent, Design and Trademark Cases, a case law Journal Published by the Oxford University Press on behalf of the UK Intellectual Property Office
- Rules of Professional Conduct, relating to U.S. lawyers' ethical rules, see American Bar Association Model Rules of Professional Conduct
- Reynolds Porter Chamberlain LLP, a law firm based in London
- Revolutionary Policy Committee, a faction within UK Independent Labour Party during the 1930s.
- République Populaire de Chine, República Popular China, "República Popular da China", the French, Spanish and Portuguese names for the People's Republic of China
- Recurrent pyogenic cholangitis, a medical condition especially common in Asians
- Role-playing character
- Role-playing Convention, an annual event which debuts up and coming role playing games in Cologne, Germany.
- Root Path Costs, a field within the BPDU of the spanning tree protocol
- Rei Publicae Constituendae, part of the title of the members of the second triumvirate, appearing on coins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.