From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up RSO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RSO or R.S.O. may refer to:
- Range Safety Officer, a person responsible for the safe use of rocket vehicles
- Radiation Safety Officer, a person responsible for the safe use of radiation and radioactive materials
- "Radio Symphony Orchestra", used by a number of orchestras:
- Danish National Symphony Orchestra, based in Copenhagen, Denmark
- North German Radio Symphony Orchestra, based in Hamburg, Germany
- Stuttgart Radio Symphony Orchestra, based in Stuttgart, Germany
- Bavarian Radio Symphony Orchestra, based in Munich, Germany
- Frankfurt Radio Symphony Orchestra, based in Frankfurt, Germany
- Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Vienna Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Raupenschlepper Ost, a fully tracked WW II German artillery tractor
- Reactive Search Optimization, problem-solving methods with integrated online machine-learning capabilities
- Regional Security Officer, a U.S. Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) Special Agent in charge of security at a U.S. Embassy
- Regional Security Office, office from which Special Agents of the U.S. Diplomatic Security Service work - located at U.S. Embassies or Consulates overseas.
- Revised Statutes of Ontario, Canada
- Rogers Sportsnet Ontario, a television station in Ontario, Canada
- RSO Records, a record label formed by Robert Stigwood in the late 1960s
- Registered sex offender, a person that has been convicted of sexually abusing another person or animal
- Registered Sex Offender, a 2008 film released at SXSW directed by Bob Byington and starring Kristen Tucker and Gabriel McIver
- Reconnaissance Systems Officer, military personal in charge of optic equipment and radar-scrambling equipment in a spy plane
- Riverside Sheriff's Office, law enforcement provider for much of Riverside County, CA.
- South Ossetia, Republic of South Ossetia
- Rohingya Solidarity Organization, a political organization of Burma (Myanmar) struggling for the basic human rights for the people of the Arakan State, especially Rohingya Muslims
- Residual space object, old residual objects in space like out-of-lifetime satellites, upper stages from rockets or any other object orbiting around Earth for years or decades. The largest civilian RSO is the inoperative Envisat
- Knight of the Order of the Sword (Swedish: Riddare av Svärdsorden)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.