Railway stations in Mali
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article is incomplete. (February 2009)|
Railway stations in Mali include:
Cities and Towns served by rail
- Goudiry (57m)
- Kidira, Senegal (35m) - Mali border.
- Kayes, Mali (20m)
- Bafoulabe (83m) - station is at Mahina
- Diamou, Mali (72m)
- Kita Mali (392m)
- Kati, Mali (439m)
- Bamako (249) - river; national capital - workshops
- Korofina (331m) - suburb
- Koulikoro (330m) - railhead and river port.
(proposed West Africa Regional Rail Integration - connection to either Burkina Faso or Côte d'Ivoire)
- border with Côte d'Ivoire.
- Kolondieba (316m)
- Ouangolodougou, Côte d'Ivoire (303m) - junction
- Niangoloko (303m)